by Terry Monaghan on July 4, 2012
Are you still feeling overwhelmed?
Are you ready for a breakthrough in productivity?
Still wondering how to get things done?
Did you like the first 25 time saving tips? Well, hang on to your hat – here are the next 25 …
- Open snail mail once a week
- Put junk mail into recycling immediately
- Do your grocery shopping online
- Keep ONE calendar (you have ONE life)
- Keep a notebook handy for dumping your mind
- Keep a notebook handy for notes during the day
- Remember to schedule preparation time for meetings or conferences
- Remember to schedule debrief time for meetings or conferences
- Regularly give yourself time to think
- Delegate as much as you can
- Getting from place to place takes time, plan for it
- Use an e-reader – you can read while you are waiting for something else
- Plan your meals
- Do all (or most) of your meal prep and cooking once a week
- Do regular computer backups
- Have a clear process for handling your email
- Debrief your day
- Don’t let other people’s emergencies distract you
- Take care of yourself first
- Review the next day’s agenda at the end of the day
- Keep your keys / glasses / sunglasses / purse / briefcase in one consistent place
- Get very clear about your strategy – what is the point of what you are doing?
- Set up your work space to work!
- Build your life support team
- Be sure to set aside time for your family
I’d love to hear what YOUR best tips are!
(c) Terry Monaghan, 2012, All Rights Reserved
Want to use this article in your ezine or website? You can, as long as you include this complete blurb with it:
Consultant, coach, speaker, trainer and entrepreneur, Terry Monaghan, publishes Now What, an ezine for entrepreneurs and professionals who want to double their productivity, improve their performance, and have a life! If you’re ready to jump start your performance and your results, then get your free tips now at http://www.TimeTriage.com.