by Terry Monaghan, on July 23, 2012
How is it going? Have you enjoyed the first 50 tips? Did any of them surprise you? Are you still feeling overwhelmed?
All of the tips have been tried out in the field, and they really do produce a breakthrough in productivity.
Well, hang on – here are 25 more! Try some of them – I promise they will help you with getting things done!
(Remember, you can send me tips you haven’t seen yet. What are your favorites?)
- Do something you love to do
- Hire someone to do your taxes (save you time AND money)
- Find a dry cleaner who will pick up and deliver
- Use a personal shopper
- Get a personal assistant
- The post office will pick up your packages!
- Get your regular household items delivered
- Order office supplies online
- Try meeting by phone or Skype or videoconference vs. in person
- Get your groceries delivered
- Block out time to focus
- Have your assistant monitor your email
- Use as much technology as you are comfortable with
- Hire someone to run your errands
- Hire someone to clear your house
- Hire someone to do your laundry
- Give up your to-do list
- If it isn’t scheduled in time, it isn’t happening!
- Schedule regular activities for the same day/time each week
- Create a weekly magic list – who will you reach out to? What will you create?
- One hour a day marketing (every single day) will have a HUGE impact
- Set aside a regular time for follow up
- Schedule a regular date night with your spouse/significant other (or social time if you are single)
- Do something that scares you
- Take time to laugh!
More to come…
(c) Terry Monaghan, 2012, All Rights Reserved
Want to use this article in your ezine or website? You can, as long as you include this complete blurb with it:
Consultant, coach, speaker, trainer and entrepreneur, Terry Monaghan, publishes Now What, an ezine for entrepreneurs and professionals who want to double their productivity, improve their performance, and have a life! If you’re ready to jump start your performance and your results, then get your free tips now at http://www.TimeTriage.com.